Inside an adjustable Oiler (stihl)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I deserved the response to my fuel filter post, let’s see how this goes down! Maybe I’m alone in finding these things interesting haha. A little tricky to put back together (or better put - a pain in the friggin ...)

Anyway.

I needed to clean all the internals out. Picture one is a superficial clean with a degreaser and picture two is after a proper clean of all the internals.
9B2F5702-2C35-457B-AAC0-278D3320C5AC.jpeg
4EF724E7-94F6-40AD-8CDE-E02C6A389C69.jpeg

Well, I deserved the response to my fuel filter post, let’s see how this goes down! Maybe I’m alone in finding these things interesting haha. A little tricky to put back together (or better put - a pain in the friggin ...)

Anyway.

I needed to clean all the internals out. Picture one is a superficial clean with a degreaser and picture two is after a proper clean of all the internals.
View attachment 768433
View attachment 768434

This is the ONLY way to clean one of these out! I see you found the "magic" roll pin!

We lost so many photos when the site was attacked.
I'm in favor of adding any photos when they're well lighted and in focus.
I like a good IPL, but sometimes you can't beat a nice photo for conveying information.

Latest posts

Back