29$ Top handle or 29$ scandal?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

From people that have done this before is it?

• Scam

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • Legit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did the same, but mine was $24.99 and it’s shipping from China, shocker. We’ll see what happens when it gets here in about a month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or @ or 3 months! China BS!

If you paid with CC or PP you have recourse if the goods received don’t conform to the description. Use it.
Or @ or 3 months! China BS!
I suppose the tracking gets them under Paypal's radar until an actual item shows up, then you need to prove that they misled. I would assume that the receipt is vague too.

I suppose the tracking gets them under Paypal's radar until an actual item shows up, then you need to prove that they misled. I would assume that the receipt is vague too.
If your dealings go anything like the one or two I had with "China" companies which was not advertised anyplace on either of the 2 sites I ordered from, from FaceBook ads, You may have everything settled in 3 to 6 months! I will never EVER click on any of those ads again!

That should be illegal
Hang em at sunrise or guillotine:chop:
Mark has been reporting them as they show but they just resurface under a new profile, sort of virtual whack a mole. They clearly have a bunch of shills too as you can see they get all kind of "love it, great product" reviews.

My cousin bought her husband one, out of curiosity... It was literally 12" of Chinese chain, crappie webbing handles, and a 25ml (cc) test tube. The advertising is not factually accurate, but technically she got her 25cc's & 12" of chain-saw and can't get a refund from paypal.

I work with the Chinese every day professionally. Individually they're good people, I consider several of them friends.

Business wise, they have an entirely different culture than ours, with very few exceptions. They'll screw you over every single way they can and not give an inch, and it's your fault for not catching it. That's just how it's done over there, that's what's expected, that's what everyone does, that's what everyone looks out for.

If it sounds too good to be true, it is. If it sounds just right, there's something you're not seeing. Giving them money ahead of time without inspecting the product yourself is asking to be robbed. Your fault for not seeing through it.

Latest posts

Back