• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 346xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
2010 husqvarna 346xp trio brake. Very low hour saw. Everything functions just like new. Plastic is still nice and shiny. The triobrake is actually a really neat feature that adds another element of safety. It looks like it could be removed with a little work but after running it I did not find it to get in the way whatsoever. $600 shipped pho or add 18" bar and chain for $30. Pics to come

I have 2 with the trio brake. My first thought was "that's got to go". I still have them on both saws and I too find they don't get in the way at all. Don't let that stop you from jumping on a great saw. GLWS.

I just wanted to update the post. I just replaced the CAT muffler with a non-cat aftermarket muffler with screen removed and ran a tank through the saw bucking up some small beech. Its a great running saw. The piston and cylinder look new.

NEW PRICE $550 shipped.

I usually take them off my limbing saws, less **** to get in the way. I can put it back on if the buyer wants.

There's one on eBay now. Pretty nice, but we'll used I believe. There was one on there last week that made me drool. Didn't sell at 370 +30 shipping. Waiting to see if he relists it.
Unfortunately I had a few bad experiences buying saws on ebay so ill be staying away from there. Appreciate it though!

Latest posts

Back