Already getting calls for fire wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott76 said:
Give me the directions. Your close enough when you get to lazy and I get to cheap, we can switch!

sad thing is, i am only working 3 acres of it right now. it is owned by my wife's grandmother. she let a "company" come in and select cut. they f'ed it all up. they just topped everything and let the tops lay. anything under 8" wide or under 12' long, they just left.

i have cut and stacked 6-7 cords just cleaning that up, and i haven't even scratched the surface...

pyromaniac guy said:
i have cut and stacked 6-7 cords just cleaning that up, and i haven't even scratched the surface...

Thats what I'm going to do this Saturday. A close friend, her dad has Parkinson's Disease and wants to get out in the woods but the wife wiln't let him by himself. Plus they did the select cut too. They have tops all over the place. I told them I'll come up and cut the tops since he can't now. I want to fill his shed for him. He's a great guy, sad to it happen. I'll have my hands full too but its for a good cause. I love cutting wood.

Scott76 said:
Thats what I'm going to do this Saturday. A close friend, her dad has Parkinson's Disease and wants to get out in the woods but the wife wiln't let him by himself. Plus they did the select cut too. They have tops all over the place. I told them I'll come up and cut the tops since he can't now. I want to fill his shed for him. He's a great guy, sad to it happen. I'll have my hands full too but its for a good cause. I love cutting wood.

i do it mostly just to get out. plus, the wife let's me buy a new saw each year...

if you get serious about coming up for wood, send me a pm and we'll work it out...

Back