Anybody know how to get back in touch with Moody?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it was me.

I also knew that "I sent it to a 3rd party and then everything didn't make it to Canada" was a fairy tale.

I have no idea what you were supposed to get originally, I just know that everything that showed up at my place made it to your place. Seems if somebody is willing to keep throwing money at the issue there may be a little more to the story. That is purely speculation on my part, though.
Oh, I hear you. If the original pictures were still around, I'd show you. There's lots of things being implied here.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread. Our point has be proven.

And you shouldn't speculate. Nothing is random

I feel for you guys, you really only have two choices here. Only one is going to give satisfaction. You can file a claim against him then wait till the court date and Maybe they will send him away and maybe they won't. This could take months. You still won't get your saws back cause he probably has sold them.

OR you could find out where the sorry punk lives and beat his ass by several of you one at a time. But then you would be liable for assault and be arrested. I would get more satisfaction out of the ass beating since I know the saws or money will never be returned. But the legal way is probably the best way as it will keep you out of jail

I have just one request and think I speak for a bunch here, If the beating occurs, we will need video to confirm it has been done. Even though some of us didn't get ripped off we still hate thieves.
no witnesses,,nothing seen.................................

I remember Moody from the Iowa GTG and unfortunately I recall possibly saying to another member as well that there was something about him that just didn't add up. I ever had any dealings with him. I find it sad that he burned so many people. Scott obviously did everything he could for him as well on a personal level.

I hope he will come to his sense and make good with these people as I really find it hard for to be able to act like this never happened. he still has a lot of year to live and in that time things can be made right.

Sent from somewhere

Was the one cleansed where I finally had to call you out for pulling a Moody on me by never sending my parts after I had sent the ones you wanted?

I'm thinking folks should still be able to see that one. Just sayin..

It's interesting that you responded in this ^ way even though you weren't mentioned by name in my 'Poulan thread cleansing' comments.

Re the parts not sent:
Actually, Mark, we handled that by PM/Conversation, not in the open forum. But now that you've opened the door......I know that you agreed to accept, and might've ?? confirmed receiving, the original parts, along with a partial parts saw, along with some brand new bars. I apologized for my mistake, and made a sincere effort to make up for it.

And while the door is open....The comments that were cleansed from the Poulan sticky thread were related to your overreactions that started with a member making an innocent query as to whether or not Poulan 306/245 mufflers were available.

I am curious as to why the cleansing occurred and who orchestrated it (the answer to the latter might be obvious).

Wow, this thread took a whole nuther turn. I will say this, I have dealt with four people on this forum;

MM
Jeremy
Neil
And dang it I forget his name!

All transactions went smooth, and as expected, with the exception of one packing problem where I am going to blame the USPS. Very surprising to hear the comments on Neil. I still believe he is a stand up person and must have his reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back