• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Anyone looking for a minty 361 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya it seems kinda slow nic i agree..i think people are also getting more realistic about what something is worth , ive ate my share of dollars on stuff ive sold..it is what it is.

I don't know if I agree with you totally on this one Ryan. The guy that purchased wiggs 044 for a grand was out of his mind IMHO. But what do I know. I feel it comes down to someone is going to pay what it takes to get what they want.

I don't know if I agree with you totally on this one Ryan. The guy that purchased wiggs 044 for a grand was out of his mind IMHO. But what do I know. I feel it comes down to someone is going to pay what it takes to get what they want.

Things are only worth what someone will pay..wiggs 044 sold for a thousand so its worth it to someone..just not me.

Im sure whoever bought it is as happy as can be.

Id like another one..not for 650..

Whats more scary than the price is that some dumbass will pay it.
Unless they are in the same state of mind as you LOL.
If i had any " sense" when it came to saws i wouldnt have as many as i do to begin with..i suppose others on here have no sense either...do i need all these saws ?...absolutely not...do i love havin them ?...yes i do..logic doesnt apply to me here...as i said its a want and not a need !
I love how things come full circle. What makes it funnier yet is this was all in a thread regarding buying a Jonsered 2159 594.00 plus tax by you.
I only paid 280 for my 359 with the fancy green cap. Ran it for 50+hrs and sold it for $350, and kept 2 chains I got with it. Like I was saying above I was pleased with it and so was the next guy. Giving 650 today for this saw would probably net about the same losses as buying the Jonny for 594 plus tax.
Even in the 50hrs I put on mine I made enough to afford over paying on a saw like this, and would have learned a lot in the process.
"do i need all these saws ?...absolutely not...do i love havin them ?...yes i do." Me too so lets all lighten up.
It's only money and the saws are a bunch of plastic an various metals sure to fade away. Lets enjoy them while they last.

I love how things come full circle. What makes it funnier yet is this was all in a thread regarding buying a Jonsered 2159 594.00 plus tax by you.
I only paid 280 for my 359 with the fancy green cap. Ran it for 50+hrs and sold it for $350, and kept 2 chains I got with it. Like I was saying above I was please with it and so was the next guy. Giving 650 today for this saw would probably net about the same losses as buying the Jonny for 594 plus tax.
Even in the 50hrs I put on mine I made enough to afford over paying on a saw like this, and would have learned a lot in the process.
"do i need all these saws ?...absolutely not...do i love havin them ?...yes i do." Me too so lets all lighten up.
It's only money and the saws are a bunch of plastic an various metals sure to fade away. Lets enjoy them while they last.
image.jpg

I only paid 280 for my 359 with the fancy green cap. Ran it for 50+hrs and sold it for $350, and kept 2 chains I got with it. Like I was saying above I was please with it and so was the next guy. Giving 650 today for this saw would probably net about the same losses as buying the Jonny for 594 plus tax.

Wtf does me askin about prices for a jonsered 2159 for 594.00 have to do with buyin a used saw for 130 more dollars than it was brand new :laugh:..i needed a price check because there were ZERO jonsered dealers by me and i had nothing to go on ?

Everyone is a sucker now and then..ive been one a few times on saw purchases , it took me a few good hits out of my pocket when i was saw crazy to learn..but i did.

i have a 359 in about the same shape as that 361..ill ask 650 for it and see how long i have it :heart:

Wtf does me askin about prices for a jonsered 2159 for 594.00 have to do with buyin a used saw for 130 more dollars than it was brand new :laugh:..i needed a price check because there were ZERO jonsered dealers by me and i had nothing to go on ?

Everyone is a sucker now and then..ive been one a few times on saw purchases , it took me a few good hits out of my pocket to learn..but i did.

i have a 359 in about the same shape as that 361..ill ask 650 for it and see how long i have it :heart:
Not long it will be gone

675 shipped and its all yours.

I have a 440 R test ran at the dealer for 1500 too.

And a 660 R never fueled for 1700.
Almost put your quote in his ad, but I figured we're doing a pretty good job keeping this one going.

This guys looking for a 660 lol.
Hi, I am looking to buy a gently used Stihl MS 660 OR a Husky 395 XP OR XPG at a reasonable price in the CT/neighboring area. I am hoping that the integrity of this forum will keep people from trying to sell me a lemon . . . If anyone has one of these saws (preferably with a 28"-32" bar) for sale, please feel free to respond. Pics of it would be even better. Thank You. -Dave from New England.

Back