• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Blue Top Husqvana 281xp-Photos updated-$300

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smcrow

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
some unexpected bills came up and one of my saws has to go!! Up for sale is my Husqvarna 281xp with a blue top eliminator cover!!! Saw is all OEM just replaced the crank seals and rebuilt carb. Now for the Facts, I got the saw second hand. the top of the Blue cover was broken out so i put a V-stack and big green weenie on it, then put a dual port muffler on it. Saw will come with the original Eliminator air filter adapter as well as pictured, will also come with the original muffler. Saw has 150 psi compression. The clutch cover has been cut down by a previous owner and has a small piece missing, but functions as it should. Does not have any chain brake parts

i will get them up as soon as possible, Pics are on my phone and i work in a secure area and only have regular internet

here are the photos asking $450 plus shipping

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 169
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 172
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 167
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 183
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 173
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 165
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 168
  • image7.jpeg
    image7.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 167
  • image8.jpeg
    image8.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 164
im interested where about in Washington are you? I'm in the Buckley area.

Updated, willing to trade for other saws, I like Husqvarna, Dolmar, Solo, Jonsered, Makita, maybe even a stihl if its the right one.

Whoever cut it up, had no idea how rare they are....bummer. I like that saw tho. GL smcrow

Well when i got it the top was half brokenout so i cleaned it up a little so it didn’t look so haggard. Hope it finds its forever home soon!!

Well when i got it the top was half brokenout so i cleaned it up a little so it didn’t look so haggard. Hope it finds its forever home soon!!

That's pretty common with those - the plastic they used gets real brittle with time. It's more like milk jug plastic rather than the nylon-filled high-density plastic used in Husqvarna and Stihl tanks and covers.

Yea i was pretty disappointed to see the top broke when i got it. I found a guy who has a few NOS Eliminator kits but i would have to sell the saw just to buy one kit....lol

They were an AM kit- but good quality, although prob molded in Taiwan back then.
IIRC- I saw 4 or 5 NOS kits sell on ebay prob 5yrs ago $600?ea, they went quick too!

Back