Charity Cut - WAUKEE, IOWA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing what you can do with a little coffee. Been getting all this great wood stacked and ready to season. You guy did a great job. The size of splits are very consistent. It stack so nice.

8uve8a6u.jpg

udy3epu7.jpg

jurave9e.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

That would look better stacked in my back yard. :laugh:

Ahhhh I didn't know that. Well them be sure to take lots of pics and post and we'll if you need some saw freaks to test it out, I could help ya out just south of where I live. I'm sure the others would welcome ya to bring it. :)

Sent from my Samsung Note 3.

My simple designs. After a few margaritas. Starting angle will be 13.13 degrees. Then set the stand on a flatbed trailer to decrease the angle even more.

eha3etet.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

After TWO strong margs, I'm most impressed with your simple stick man holding a 24" sugihara lightweight bar. From the shading of your drawing, I'm guessing it's a 3/8 .50....

Mrs. Sam-Tip. (Marcy)

After TWO strong margs, I'm most impressed with your simple stick man holding a 24" sugihara lightweight bar. From the shading of your drawing, I'm guessing it's a 3/8 .50....

Mrs. Sam-Tip. (Marcy)
Wow I'm impressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Back