Charity Cut - WAUKEE, IOWA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plenty more wood to stack. I need to finish building a few more pallets first.
Just let me know, throw me a txt or something... I can always use a little extra exercise and could run out after work any day to help stack.

So what color are you going to paint the new log table, Husky Orange maybe? Oh wait I know where we could get some of that Frosty Berry that shaun painted my 42" 3/4 Throttle bar with... :)

First thought was to paint it black. Then orange. Red is expensive and fades. Grey or silver? Need to find place that sells equipment paint. All I have is auto paint.
find some of that silver galvanized corn bin paint... lasts forever... or at least a really really long time.

Rustoleum professional is what I use for everything, can get it in all sorts of ways, cans, gallons, quarts, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rustoleum professional is what I use for everything, can get it in all sorts of ways, cans, gallons, quarts, etc.
I thought galvanizing was a dipping and electric coating process. Not painting. I have heard of some people galvanizing a dump trailer for winter driving.
well lets do a little of each for both of you... cold galvanized metal paint by Rustoleum
http://www.mscdirect.com/product/details/07836471?src=pla&008=-99&pcrid=15557577904&007=Search&006=15557577904&005=21882504424&004=4409695744&002=2167139&mkwid=sJXegN7a0|dc&cid=PLA-Google-PLA - Test_sJXegN7a0_PLA__15557577904_c_S&026=-99&025=c&item=07836471

I think the cold means not applied through electric adhesion process... All I know is that it works good. Maybe you can find some in Saftey Yellow so nothing hides in the weeds? :confused: or maybe john deere green so it does? :p

:)

I'm going to suggest red & yellow paint for the Iowa State Alum! :)

Mrs. Sam-Tip. (Marcy)

Paint it orange and cream color, so it will double in value! And then Alex would be all over it. Hehehe

Sent from my Samsung Note 3.

Not even funny. Continue on. Galvanized is done by submerging what ever it is in a extremely hot bath of galvanizing. The cold galvanizing Is exactly like it sounds. Just sprayed onto the part. No penetration like the hot dip. Yellow and black is where it's at btw.... :)

Paint it orange and cream color, so it will double in value! And then Alex would be all over it. Hehehe

Sent from my Samsung Note 3.
He'd have to work on it all the time. Hah hah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Not even funny. Continue on. Galvanized is done by submerging what ever it is in a extremely hot bath of galvanizing. The cold galvanizing Is exactly like it sounds. Just sprayed onto the part. No penetration like the hot dip. Yellow and black is where it's at btw.... :)

So what you're saying is we need to hook either end to some 220v electric and let the metal heat up and then apply? ;)

Latest posts

Back