Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to have one for pizzas, was about a foot across and 15" long, sold it at the yard sale before I moved for $5.00.

I used to have one for pizzas, was about a foot across and 15" long, sold it at the yard sale before I moved for $5.00.
My Dad used to beat me with a spatula so he wouldn't hurt his hand. I'm glad they didn't make them that big and sturdy back then.

Homelite 450. Started and ran good two years ago. Then drained and stored on wood table. The saw has had new rings, intake boot, air filter, carb kit, and fuel lines four years ago. Only known problems are it leaks between gas & oil tank (needs new gasket) and the muffler has been brazed. Has double spikes. The rear handle rubber is cracked (see pic). The saw has excellent compression. Has cut about three loads of wood since overhaul. No bar or chain.
450.png

Homelite 450. Started and ran good two years ago. Then drained and stored on wood table. The saw has had new rings, intake boot, air filter, carb kit, and fuel lines four years ago. Only known problems are it leaks between gas & oil tank (needs new gasket) and the muffler has been brazed. Has double spikes. The rear handle rubber is cracked (see pic). The saw has excellent compression. Has cut about three loads of wood since overhaul. No bar or chain.
View attachment 464861
Oh, I like that.

@08f150 im sending you a nice chain for your echo cs 400 tell me your drive links and i will get it sent it asap
it will be stihl 63ps.

image.jpg I have some old vintage patches to send to whoever wants a few only 1 of the large one, two with the saw picture. About
20 smaller ones. I think home 410 should get 1st choice if he wants some , (because he does great work for all of us) and he's a Homelite guy. Pm me and I'll get back to you soon as I can.

Update larger patches gone still have smaller one for those that want those.

Back