Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With not too many presents to deliver even if I had something of interest to gift.

Who is from Europe or close by anyway, 7sleeper , CapitaineHaddoc , Ferguson system , reindeer - anyone else? o_O

Up to 500 gram weight package shipping to the US isn't actually too bad, I just have to figure out some gift of value higher than shipping cost.
I have something in mind, just have to check availability.
Do not forget your Canadian brothers it is cheaper to ship to Canada than the US AND vice versa

It's a (surprisingly) small wax stick. Pretty cheap to try if interested. I was not impressed. I think that you could get similar results with a candle, crayons, block of paraffin, etc. if you want to try it.

http://www.treestuff.com/store/catalog.asp?item=475

I dress vitreous wheels frequently, which also helps keep them clean.

http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/kool-grind.150721/

Philbert
Everybody was using the term Koolgrind
The lube we use comes in a tube the size of a grease cartridge
Waxy
Actually it's Ashburn wax stick

I have two 4" x 5" pieces of 14 mesh stainless spark screen. Should be enough to do three to five mufflers. Ill cover shipping on both of them to the lower 48. First two people to respond gets them.
9a8a54273f00e6b3178da288d1f28f88.jpg

Remind is what it is?

You only have to go back one page?

You've been following the page, so you had to know it was recent?

I'll take the time (30 sec) to go out of my way and show you.

I have three (3) available chains:

#1: .058 3/8 72DL - Used, yet usable

#2: .050 .325 78DL - Looks new

#3: .050 3/8 82DL - Looks new

You only have to go back one page?

You've been following the page, so you had to know it was recent?

I'll take the time (30 sec) to go out of my way and show you.
It wasnt for me it was for others. I knew the middle one didnt fit anything I had.
Just couldnt remember what it was.

Do not forget your Canadian brothers it is cheaper to ship to Canada than the US AND vice versa
Never shipped anything to Canada, thus I have no idea of cost.
How about I ship **** to Germany and you take it along next time You travel forth and back (Canada/Germany). ;)
Shipping/postage of a 10Kg package to Germany is about 20Euro.

I cant believe any of you homo sawed off pissed soak midgets doesn't want my wt215,,, if you want it will go out Monday shipping on my dime,, just pm me
Was that the carb that fits a ms260 or am I thinking of something else ..... I'm building a 260 right now but it has a good carb if nobody wants it and it fits I would take it if I have one of those one needle jobs .... I'll check when I get home I'm no carb guru tho maybe someone can chime in on exactly what that wt215 is

Jesse

Was that the carb that fits a ms260 or am I thinking of something else ..... I'm building a 260 right now but it has a good carb if nobody wants it and it fits I would take it if I have one of those one needle jobs .... I'll check when I get home I'm no carb guru tho maybe someone can chime in on exactly what that wt215 is

Jesse
the wt215 is the one we switch out for on the 170 180 250 ect,,, don't know if it will work on the 260

the wt215 is the one we switch out for on the 170 180 250 ect,,, don't know if it will work on the 260
Ok well I'll leave it at that like I said I'm don't have a serious need for it the 260 started and ran decent with the toasted topend that was on it I don't see the carb being a problem ...... Famous last words

Jesse

Back