do I hear 10 cents?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THALL10326

The Champ
Reaction score
attachment.php

Fish I see you looking, you on for 10 cents,LOLOLOL

Have you ever seen such a mess. The thing was runned just as its pictured. It finally died this past Friday. I guess to no air filter and no cover to boot was more dirt than it could eat, its croaked..

I'll go 15 cents, and that's my only offer. I take PayPal and personal checks, but you must give it time to clear before you get a receipt. :)

Fish I see you looking, you on for 10 cents,LOLOLOL

Have you ever seen such a mess. The thing was runned just as its pictured. It finally died this past Friday. I guess to no air filter and no cover to boot was more dirt than it could eat, its croaked..

Looks like it earned the right to croak!!!

I remember stuff coming into the shop like that,brings back a ton of stories that's for sure.
those are the kind of customers that will what a warranty repair when the blower quits and has 40 psi compression.

I'll go 15 cents, and that's my only offer. I take PayPal and personal checks, but you must give it time to clear before you get a receipt. :)

I'll top ya Space, come get it and get it out of my floor and I'll give you 1.00 for ya trouble.

That has to be the worst looking blower I've ever had come in the door, still running just a few days ago. Its almost 5 years old. Seen a hard life for sure.

I'll top ya Space, come get it and get it out of my floor and I'll give you 1.00 for ya trouble.

That has to be the worst looking blower I've ever had come in the door, still running just a few days ago. Its almost 5 years old. Seen a hard life for sure.

lol I'd run by your place sometime, but it's over 1,000 miles from here. :cheers:

I remember stuff coming into the shop like that,brings back a ton of stories that's for sure.
those are the kind of customers that will what a warranty repair when the blower quits and has 40 psi compression.

Yup. I get the "well even though it looks bad I've taken good care of it". I always say yup I can tell,LOL

Latest posts

Back