do I hear 10 cents?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O.K., but more importantly........what do the ports look like, any casting flaws?? :)

Just kidding......that poor blower has earned the rite to retire

LOLOLOLOL, good one. Beleive it or not sometime this week I'm going to rip that thing down to the bearings to see just how much its worn. Gotta remember it was running just a few days ago. I'm curious as to what the inside of that engine looks like. It has almost zero compression. I can pull it over with one finger wrapped around the pull cord..

LOLOLOLOL, good one. Beleive it or not sometime this week I'm going to rip that thing down to the bearings to see just how much its worn. Gotta remember it was running just a few days ago. I'm curious as to what the inside of that engine looks like. It has almost zero compression. I can pull it over with one finger wrapped around the pull cord..

If you can get it to run, I vote it the poster child for durability.

:cheers:

attachment.php

What's wrong with the hose clamp?

What's wrong with the hose clamp?

Nothing really. In fact it works well in place of the clamp he broke off of it. How he broke off the orginial clamp is beyond me.

Really what your looking at with that blower in that condition is fairly common around here. The landscapers around here compete hard with each other for work. They go daylight to dark and run hard at it. The tools take a helluva beating in this fast pace business around here where you either run or you don't eat. You would have to drive through Leesburg around dark to see what I mean. Those guys are still at it till the sun goes down. Its a tuff life to lead and some of those guys look as worn out as that blower. They pull in good money but man the hours they put in on the run are unreal.

after you tear it down, pics please

Will do, tant no problem. Who knows we may get a surprize and find it just needs a valve adjustment. I kinda doubt it though being its been runned without any air filter or air filter box cover. In dusty areas that thing had to be swollowing dirt bigtime...

So, you talked him into another one, right? How much did you allow for trade? :hmm3grin2orange:

True, he bought another one brand new and was out the door on the run. He was on the move. He called me 10 minutes ahead and told me to have it ready because he would be in a hurry, he was. Trade, whats that word mean, haha

I've been wanting to get me a nice used 600. Maybe I'll take you up on the 1.00 offer to take it off your floor. Will be in/near Clarksville this weekend. How far are ya from there? Might be worth the gas money if it checks out ok. :)

Holy :censored: man!! :jawdrop:

That thing looks like it has been through a hurricane, and 2 tornadoes!!!:dizzy:

Latest posts

Back