do you all top trees

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do I top trees, hell yeah if it's pays the bills. If you walked in your barber's shop and asked for a buzz cut and he said "nope, sorry can't do it because it isn't right for your head" you'd go to the next guy and so on until you got what you asked for and that's what your client will do so keep turning down those jobs and I'll keep cashing them checks....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

+1

Saw Bartlett out topping a few the other day. Gotta have the million dollar view!

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Look man, if you were to practice what you preach and Pg Up all the way back to the top of this post, you'd see that the title is "Do Ya'll Top Tree".

The title isn't "Let's psycho-analyze Carb.".

Physician heal thy self.

If you are going to act the fool, you shouldn't be surprised when people treat you that way.

Renaming the title of the thread would be a good idea. I would suggest "Carburetorless takes all comers in a mud wrestling match to the bottom of the ditch".

From my perspective, you beat us all there in every match.

If you are going to act the fool, you shouldn't be surprised when people treat you that way.

Renaming the title of the thread would be a good idea. I would suggest "Carburetorless takes all comers in a mud wrestling match to the bottom of the ditch".

From my perspective, you beat us all there in every match.

You suck.

Damn!

C-less, you are just too easy. Anytime anybody hangs out the bait, you take it.

They hold a door open, and you walk into it.

You are not very good at verbal arguments and witty rejoinder. Why don't you try ignoring insults, responding to help with gratitude, and generally being a nice guy instead of doing your best troll imitation?

Damn!

C-less, you are just too easy. Anytime anybody hangs out the bait, you take it.

They hold a door open, and you walk into it.

You are not very good at verbal arguments and witty rejoinder. Why don't you try ignoring insults, responding to help with gratitude, and generally being a nice guy instead of doing your best troll imitation?

Same on you!

It's take two to tango bro.

You don't know when to lay it down and walk away bro, you can't accept the fact that you will never win this little game you're trying to play.

That's why you suck bro.

You seem to think that having the last word means that you win. Fine. Post one more response to me, and you will certainly have the last word. It's all yours.

If you read my posts, you will see that I have not called you any bad names, I have not insulted you, nor have I given you bad advice.

I have certainly made comments to you and about you that have lead the reader to a less than complimentary conclusion about you, but I hope that you remember that you started it. Yes! it is true, I have even ridiculed you. I'm sorry, that was poor behavior on my part, and I promise to stop.

Really! Every time you respond to someone with your angry, disturbed rhetoric, you reveal yourself to be ill equipped to battle wits.

This is my last comment of this nature to you. I warned you at the beginning that I expected you to be more clever and more entertaining. Playing word games with you simply isn't challenging enough for me, and I genuinely feel like I am picking unfairly on you.

I will not respond to you in the future, unless it is on a tree related topic.

Back