• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Echo CS370

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raganr

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Echo CS370 Chainsaw 16" Bar $150 + actual shipping. OBO. Saw is also listed locally.

Used. Just had a thorough cleaning along with new fuel lines, primer bulb, fuel filter, air filter, carb kit, chain tension gears and Stihl non safety chain (63PM).

Carb limiters have been trimmed and cat has been removed from muffler (split the muffler and removed the cat/internal baffles).

I don't have a compression gauge but saw idles/cuts/oils well.

May consider trades for:

Climbing/rigging gear (new or like new)
Chain breaker/spinner
Chainsaw repair specific tools
Spare parts for saws listed in signature
Echo CS310 Muffler
Race chain (3/8 72DL .063)
Gransfors Bruks Axes

i-fVrk9Fd-L.jpg

i-wCCHwZJ-L.jpg

i-zLkft2T-L.jpg

i-tC46Q3B-L.jpg

i-cT5fgBd-L.jpg

Thanks stubnail.

Wood is seasoned pecan. Been on ground for over a year.

Go ahead and make an offer. I wont be offended, worst I can saw is no. Getting some pretty low offers locally :)

I tried a new 56DL chain on a cs-400. I had to file the heel of the bar down to get it fitted on the saw, than the chain adjuster would not go back far enough.:dumb2:
Just throwing my experience out there.
A used 56 chain that has been stretched a little might work though.

I tried a new 56DL chain on a cs-400. I had to file the heel of the bar down to get it fitted on the saw, than the chain adjuster would not go back far enough.:dumb2:
Just throwing my experience out there.
A used 56 chain that has been stretched a little might work though.

same here struggled balls with a new one.....

Maybe the Echo bars are different? I put a 57dl Total 2 bar on my Dolmar 421 and my 56dl chains go on fine even when they're new.

I have this bar and it says its for the small Echo's too, the stock Dolmar bar was 56dl but this one is a little fatter so it uses an extra link.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432116397.873004.jpg

whats the back of that bar look like? the is it open and angled or closed?

Latest posts

Back