Echo Echo CS-361P

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandyinTN

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Am considering buying one this spring when my dealer has their annual 20% off sale. I need a lightweight saw, under 9 pounds, with reasonable power and 14-16 inch bar. The sale price will bring it down to about $320.

However, if I can be steered onto something better for the same price or less would consider it. Would like to stay around 9 pounds and comparable power range as this will be carried a fair amount.

Thoughts on the Echo or comparable models will be appreciated. The only other saw that seems interesting is the Stihl MS 211 C-BE but it weighs in about 1 pound heavier.

Old thread, but I think I'm going to try one. Wanting a rear handle saw that's slimmer, lighter, and more powerful than the CS352.
Just don't love the feel of the CS355T. Now if it had a handle like the CS303T...maybe.

Obvious competition would be the Stihl MS 201 C-EM (rear handle 201T), which I'd love to have. But I don't think I want it seven hundred and fifty bucks bad.

Maybe with the MM and tune I can get close to the 201 power.

Other similar saw is the Husky 439 I believe.

Back