First impression of the Stihl 241c

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always babied them for 3 tanks then let them eat for the rest of forever.

I should rephrase that to start leaning on her hard, not WOT.

I really think this has rounded out a great 3 saw plan for me.
Run it wide open in wood its better for it then if you dont actually .

Hey guys.

Just a heads up: I'm not doing it for sure yet but I'm considering selling my 241. It would come with 12", 14", and 16" bars and 4 new/like new chains.

Cutting wood this weekend I had the revelation the I have too damn many saws and I'd be better off repurposing some of my funds to other wood cutting toys.

I really like my 241 but I love my ported 550. And even if I port the 241 it's still not going to be as powerful as the 550.

Going to sleep on it. Stand by....

Hey guys.

Just a heads up: I'm not doing it for sure yet but I'm considering selling my 241. It would come with 12", 14", and 16" bars and 4 new/like new chains.

Cutting wood this weekend I had the revelation the I have too damn many saws and I'd be better off repurposing some of my funds to other wood cutting toys.

I really like my 241 but I love my ported 550. And even if I port the 241 it's still not going to be as powerful as the 550.

Going to sleep on it. Stand by....
:(

Daughter cut her teeth with the 241 today. Shes been nagging me for awhile to show her how to use a chainsaw. She wanted to try the 461, but I had to break her heart and give her the baby saw...

1b487de761ed848855b5c8d0a1332444.jpg
6b76f57c21ffc39d24e0f9dcb3d715a9.jpg

Back