For Those Who Lost Saws or Money to Moody

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Let me make this very clear. This thread is only for those who actually lost money and/or saws to Moody. The rest of you had 37 pages to air your grievances on the topic.

If you lost something please post up in here with the following information, if available.

1) Item lost i.e. saw, parts, and/or cash.
2) Approximate date of transaction.
3) Do you have shipping confirmation?
4) Do you have payment confirmation i.e. check/money order number or cancelled check?
5) Do you have the serial number of saw(s)?
6) Do you have written communication from Moody after he received your funds/item?

Please respect the intention on this thread and do not post unless you are involved.

Ok lets do it this way.silent list? I'll volunteer pm me the info above and i will keep everyones info in a safe place for when the time comes?
You are in charge, thank you for stepping forward.

Otherwise if we don't get anything going this loses it's sticky in 48 hours.

I never seen a boy go to prison and come out a man.
a leather strap or the military has a better affect.

there is a 3rd party that has the saw. I will not involve him with a lawsuit out of respect.
he is willing to send the saw to me, but I don't want it. I want moody to man up and pay for it as he said he would.
if moody want to work (slave labor as he calls it) off his debt to me i'm all ears.

Let me make this very clear. This thread is only for those who actually lost money and/or saws to Moody. The rest of you had 37 pages to air your grievances on the topic.

If you lost something please post up in here with the following information, if available.

1) Item lost i.e. saw, parts, and/or cash.
2) Approximate date of transaction.
3) Do you have shipping confirmation?
4) Do you have payment confirmation i.e. check/money order number or cancelled check?
5) Do you have the serial number of saw(s)?
6) Do you have written communication from Moody after he received your funds/item?

Please respect the intention on this thread and do not post unless you are involved.

So you only want people posting in here with actual bad dealings with Moody, and the first person to reply has no involvement with Moody, and after his second reply, he is now in charge of collecting, and keeping information?

So you only want people posting in here with actual bad dealings with Moody, and the first person to reply has no involvement with Moody, and after his second reply, he is now in charge of collecting, and keeping information?
hey jon i pm'ed to ok it with svk before i posted and yes i would step up to collect the info.thread was dead figured i would help take a different approach.

I may have an idea that will possibly bring some results.

Based off of the previous thread, there were a number of people that were actually "taken" by Moody that posted up in that thread, starting with the OP.

Why not have an AS official create a Multi Recipient PM to the "victims", and if they know of others not listed under "recipients", they can invite them to the conversation.

Everything then will be kept relatively private, and one of the "victims" can head up the collection of information effort.

Think everyone realizes the time and money involved to prosecute the guy, Most don't have time or patience to deal with it.

Prosecution ? ..over a few chainsaws ?...go piss in the wind , it wouldnt be worth the effort..someone just needs to shake that kid down the right way..thats all...how would he pay restitution anyway ?...are they gonna put a lien on him against the nothing he owns or ever will not own ?..someone close to him needs to actually go see him and say nothing about it on this forum.

Latest posts

Back