Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always in Search of free firewood

:help::blob2: We have a small firepit will hold up to 4 foot logs. We also have a fireplace insert that will hold up to 18 inch pieces.:biggrinbounce2: Please email me with where to pick up or arrange a delivery. Will accept pallets, scrap wood etc...:blob2: some cardboard to start fires. [email protected] :blob2::biggrinbounce2:

Anybody near Kansas city, MO that has wood standing or chopped blocked and ready for pickup. I'll take all ya got.

Like someone said above...
Looking for hardwood trees standing or not standing, bucked or not bucked, split or not split.
Tiffin, Ohio 44883
419-four four seven-8308

Thank you.

Free wood wanted

I don't under stand not being able to find free firewood. I see it all over the place. At Tractor Supply this after noon fellow looking at the look splitters. I had one of my Jackets on and he stop me said I guess you know about log splitters I said a little what do you think of these splitters. They alright but for the gas jobbys are loud. I am electric or three point. Any way he had about 25 tree being cut down. He said you want some I ask what kind he said oak and hickory I said no thanks I only do ash sorry but I'll pass it on. He thank me for the talk. That's every week where I live. Ad for free pallets to haul a way. I only have a half acre of ld for storage. Don't know later
I just looked in Craigslist in my area there were 6 people with free firewood and 3 places with free pallets. You fellows need to open your eyes and look around.

Last edited:
Looking for firewood

Im located in Lehigh Valley Pa and am looking for free firewood, standing trees or already down. I can cut/haul it myself and can take large amounts as well. Please contact me at 610-709-4387.

I'm in northern Virginia (Stafford) and always on the look-out for free wood. I have a pick-up truck and saw and am happy to pick up wood pretty much anywhere between DC and Fredericksburg. This would be for my personal use in my wood burning stove.
zhao3.jpg
zhao2.jpg
zhao4.jpg

Would Very Much Appreciate Any Leads On Acquiring Free Firewood

I am seeking free firewood in the Albuquerque, Los Lunas or Belen, New Mexico area. I have a 1975 3/4 ton Ford Pick-up, a 42cc Poulan chainsaw, a 260 Stihl electric chainsaw, a Jackson Wheel barrow, a five ton electric log splitter, two strong arms and legs and one strong back. Willing to go for the wood and will cut and load it myself. If you are aware of any individuals or a company that needs to remove downed trees/firewood, please inform me of the name of the individual/company and the contact person. Thank you, Islero

Unwanted wood

I'm in Rockford, IL and looking for wood. I have a trailer and a Jeep, and will cut and load by myself. I have a fireplace and an outdoor wood burner (I rent, the last tenants left the ash door open and burned it out, will be fixing it soon) So I will take what others would not. Have willow, elm, pine etc? Not a problem for me. Also would be willing to pay you a little for gas if you happen to be doing a job and it would be easy and not far out of your way to just drop it off here. I don't have a lot of extra cash, but hopefully you could get a burger and cup of joe on me.

I'm outside of town on prairie rd, by the Faith Christian School.

[email protected]

PS Rockford Tree Service are the nicest guys in town. Have talked to him on the phone a few times and he is always helpful and never seems upset that a customer has dared to call him. A little thing like that goes a long way with me.

I'm in Castle Rock, Colorado and just need a few feet of un-quartered hardwood (the larger diameter the better) - anyone know of a spot I can pick up some logs. Maybe you've seen a pile on the side of the road somewhere?

Thanks for the help,

Megan

Hi all,
I might as well jump on the bandwagon too. I could use hardwood firewood to get a year ahead for me & dad. I can pick it up. We have 2 pickups, 1 14' tandem axle trailer, plenty of modified saws and spliters. We are around the Harrisburg, PA area. Pm or email me...Thanx Rick/Saw Slut

P.S...Please - No pine

I am giving away free oak and huge maple tree wood. call me 407 460 3834 luis

i just go into the woods to get wood, if i see a bunch of downed stuff, I just ask the owner, almost always they say yes. If you put on craigs list that u need wood, the tree services will call to. Illtake my 4 wheel drive tractor in and drag out whole logs that are just laying around

I am giving away free oak and maple wood call luis 4074603834

if anyone is in the northern part of nj i have some free firewood available. i have dirty split firewood( a couple cords). I sell firewood and these are all the pieces that ended up on the bottom of the pile. I burn them myself but i wont be able to finish it off. PM me if interested
thanks,
ryan

If anyone has any free or reasonably priced hardwood in the southern NH area I would be interested. Have a truck, access to trailers, and plenty of saws.

Free firewood would be nice but probably not obtainable considering I do not own a truck. I just bought an outdoor wood burning boiler I am looking to buy from a seller of logs that can be delivered to me in Fowlerville, Michigan. I have the means to cut and split the wood, just no means to haul it. I am looking for enough wood that when cut, split, and stacked would equate to about 10 full cords per season. If you can help, please PM me.

I am looking for any wood in the Fairfield County area. If anyone has any large branches or trees down I am will into to take them away for free. If you fit this, please PM me.

always looking for free firewood cut up or not on the eastside of lakewashington near kirkland,wa. I have truck, saw, and am able to remove wood.

Back