Greenteeth installation on Vermeer 672

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TFPace

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am leaning towards installing Greenteeth on my 672. I neighbor has a Rayco of similar size and has Greenteeth teeth on his machine. He doesn't run a full set of teeth. I can't recall his pattern but he is vert pleased with the performance.

Are there any operators running a "mixed batch" of teeth on their machine?

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Your neighbor is more than likely using the GreenTeeth as the main cutters. The teeth that stick out further from the face of the cutter wheel. GreenTeeth recommends that you use 900 series. I do have customers who use 1100's as well. The teeth that set in closer to the cutter wheel shaft simply help clean out the shavings and do no cutting whatsoever.

I'm a GreenTeeth dealer located in Atlanta, GA and I'm not too far from you. If you need any help, please call me at 770-420-6400.

Thanks,

Dave
Global Equipment Exporters

Hi Tom,

Your neighbor is more than likely using the GreenTeeth as the main cutters. The teeth that stick out further from the face of the cutter wheel. GreenTeeth recommends that you use 900 series. I do have customers who use 1100's as well. The teeth that set in closer to the cutter wheel shaft simply help clean out the shavings and do no cutting whatsoever.

I'm a GreenTeeth dealer located in Atlanta, GA and I'm not too far from you. If you need any help, please call me at 770-420-6400.

Thanks,

Dave
Global Equipment Exporters
Hi Tom needing some information when is a good time to contact you thanks

Back