• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite 750

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lwmibc

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a perfect condition Homelite 750 with 36" bar that is getting too heavy for me as I approach 70; looking to replace it with something about 10 lbs lighter that will still cut my big West Coast Canadian firewood. My present preference is to get a Dolmar 7910. Any interest in this beast?--I'd like to see it go to someone who can appreciate it as much as I have. It's a real cutting monster, needs nothing to go to work and still used regularly. Just that every time I use it, I am reminded that it's time to get something lighter before I hurt myself. I'm retired from logging so know what it's worth. Just trying to see if there's any interest on here before I do something else with it. I'll upload pics if there's any interest.

Go a head and post some photos. Got a price in mind?
Can I have a day to figure out just how to upload the photos?--never done that here before. Looking for what it takes to replace it with something smaller/lighter, like US$1000-1200 depending on interest. It really is a nice saw, one I inherited from my Dad when he died and well kept. I use it when I run into 36" maple.

I have a perfect condition Homelite 750 with 36" bar that is getting too heavy for me as I approach 70; looking to replace it with something about 10 lbs lighter that will still cut my big West Coast Canadian firewood. My present preference is to get a Dolmar 7910. Any interest in this beast?--I'd like to see it go to someone who can appreciate it as much as I have. It's a real cutting monster, needs nothing to go to work and still used regularly. Just that every time I use it, I am reminded that it's time to get something lighter before I hurt myself. I'm retired from logging so know what it's worth. Just trying to see if there's any interest on here before I do something else with it. I'll upload pics if there's any interest.
Do you still have the 750?

Private message. Should appear in upper right of your AS page.

Arborist Site home page. When you log into this site on the page that comes up look in the upper right corner it will say inbox click there

I've done that and I just did it again- there's absolutely nothing there, I don't even see a heading for "private message", just "conversations" and that just shows me what we've all been looking at.

Latest posts

Back