• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite 750

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning Bill, and happy 4th of July to you! I am interested in the saw you showed me with the half wrap handle, any possibility in making a deal with it having the full wrap handle swapped from the other saw? I see where you are at and would come to you to get it. Also, I have 32" and 36" bars for these saws, any chance you would have anything in the 42" to 48" range? Thank you

will you tell me what time you sent it and what it said because I have not seen any messages from you since the one you sent last night at 8:50 p.m.

I guess you are not looking at your PM's or do not know what they are. The last message I posted in this thread winch is in OPEN FORUM was at 8:50PM July 4th. That was not a PM.

I am not sure why it is that you do not read or return PM's If you do not understand them then ask. Folks have tried to assist you. There is only so much help a person can provide. It iis best to rake the advice of those who have tried to help you

To make this ctrystal clear I will send a PM in 3 minutes. It will be sent plus or minus a minute at around 12:40AM CDT July 9, 2017

First of all thank you to Hanniedog for attempting to assist me back on July 1st. I had already been doing everything you told me to do, Hanniedog-So I was in the right spot where PM's are, I just didn't realize it because I never saw the heading for or didn't have to click on the abbreviation "PM". I guess I had been going back and forth between the open forum and where the PM's are not knowing that there was any difference because I never saw the word " PM" where I clicked to see the other conversation. So, I truly had been seeing both the open forum and all PM's the whole time I just never knew that that's what some of them were called. So at any rate, I had been seeing all the messages whether they're called open form or PM's and that's the point, Bill G.
Bill G, you know full well from our lengthy conversation late Wednesday evening and early Thursday morning, that included many messages back and forth, that I know what a PM is and that that's the spot where I was at, otherwise we never would have been having that conversation. You, yourself even made the statement in one of those messages that "this is a PM", so how would I have seen that if I didn't know where the spot is that PM's are? For you to get on here Wednesday at 5:05 and portray to everyone that you sent me a PM and I never responded is a outright lie. I had proposed to you the possibility of making a deal on one of the saws you had shown me, but with handles swapped. You replied that you were unsure on that because you had someone else interested in everything. That was Tuesday night at 8:50. Between then and Wednesday at 5:05, there was absolutely zero correspondence from you whether in a PM or open forum. Yet, you got on here and said you sent me a PM and got no response and then also insulted me in a PM. Bill G, you are a liar. You also have been rude and very arrogant in our correspondence. I wish everyone else could see all of our PM conversation. Remember, YOU are the one that spoke up wanting to sell a saw after seeing that I had inquired about, what sounded like, an extremely nice 750 Homelite. I have tried to be polite and professional to you, on a site that is brand new to me, in attempts to make a deal and you have chosen to be otherwise.
Anyone that needs further proof of how rude and arrogant this guy is, take a look at the other spot on this site where a member is trying to sell a long bar, I believe, for a 090 Stihl. Bill G jumps in and insults the guy for the modified handle on his saw in the picture, something that had absolutely nothing to do with the ad for what the guy was trying to sell. Even after the guy respects his opinion, Bill G keeps digging away for no reason but to be confrontational and start an argument about something that had absolutely nothing to do with the post. I was very glad to see the other member (third party) jump in and give Bill G the tongue-lashing he deserves. I suspect there's more than one that would like to do more than that to him.

After finding and having the time to read that whole conversation about the 090, I guess he was selling the whole saw but that doesn't change anything.

Latest posts

Back