How high would you climb this tree?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or, that he cannot answer basic questions asked of him all the while attempting to "wow" us with his irrelavent, common questions.
Wow you? Haha. Theres a severe lack of WOW around here. You seem to be the front runner. "quantity of failure differentiating from blah blah blah" weak, dude. That came off as a desperate attempt to prove youre well read.

I did. I admitted to forgetting an apostrophe. Check above posts.

I remain unsure whether an apostrophe is needed. In fact, I am considerably less sure now than then.
Hopeful that you neither be censored nor vacationed for "it".

Wow you? Haha. Theres a severe lack of WOW around here. You seem to be the front runner. "quantity of failure differentiating from blah blah blah" weak, dude. That came off as a desperate attempt to prove youre well read.
I smell a loser.

Can't comprehend and can't answer basic questions. I'll see ya troll.

Ill concede. You masters of language and arboriculture have bested me. Rally the troops, hug the babies, kiss the wives and have a parade down main st. Hahaha. This has been the most sad/entertaining thread ive been a part of in a long time.

The op asked a question that I thought was answered properly by jomoco on the first page. The tree was simple to do and the op needed to hire a pro and watch. Anyone here could describe a half dozen ways to get that tree on the ground. Most people chose not to respond because we didn't want the op to climb that tree with our advice and do something stupid and get hurt or killed.

Good luck maybe say a prayer before u go up... seriously though what experience do u have?
Okay. Ill admit i got WAY out of control. However.. this is BAD, sarcastic advice. My original post was addressing this. I felt as if there was a lack of respect there. So no respect in return. I then immediately felt that i was starting to get ganged up on... And i tend to get my back up, and cut deep in those situations. Completely disrespectful by me, which basically makes me a hypocrite. Apologies to mods as well as some others. I know its a little late at this juncture, but **** it.

Back