• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

How many cords of wood did you use last winter?

NIP Group
muddstopper

muddstopper

Addicted to ArboristSite
I guess the most I ever used was around 4 cord. With the weather swings in temps, I might burn nonstop for several days and then not have a fire for several days. Last winter I was living in a camper so I didnt burn any wood. My new house has a fireplace that I am considering changing over to gas. Also considering selling my splitter. Never thought I would feel this way, but its getting to hard for me to gather firewood.

chainsawman123

chainsawman123

ArboristSite Lurker
I guess the most I ever used was around 4 cord. With the weather swings in temps, I might burn nonstop for several days and then not have a fire for several days. Last winter I was living in a camper so I didnt burn any wood. My new house has a fireplace that I am considering changing over to gas. Also considering selling my splitter. Never thought I would feel this way, but its getting to hard for me to gather firewood.
its fun geting and spl;iting and burning wood