Husky 372xp or Stihl ms441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats ! That thread was a blast.

At the end, everyone was convinced that the 441 was the true 'Prince of Saws' !!!! It only took 10.000 posts to get there !! :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Only took 1500 posts in this thread for the huksy knuckle heads to it figure out.

:bowdown: :bowdown: All Hail the 441:bowdown: :bowdown:

Congrats ! That thread was a blast.

At the end, everyone was convinced that the 441 was the true 'Prince of Saws' !!!! It only took 10.000 posts to get there !! :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Agreed 100%, that thread was a blast indeed. It had a mix of everything. No saw in the history of AS had created such a stir as the Mighty 441, with the help of yours truely of course, long live the Prince,hehe

If the 441 really runs as bad at high elevations as you guys that have tried them say, thats a shame, because they flat haul ass at 1200 where I live!

havent we been over this? stihl is only number 1 at selling overweight vibrating sawdust vacuums. husky #1 at selling chainsaws

Your opinion, don't cram it on everyone else. I own both along with most others and can be relatively unbiased. Because of any doubt, I refrain from bashing other products. Opinionated boors are another subject. If the shoe fits wear it. It certainly seems a lot of Husky owners have big chips on their shoulders, the real reason they are not on their air filters. I don't mean to single you out but, after a point the bashing gets old, by who ever happens to be doing it.

Your opinion, don't cram it on everyone else. I own both along with most others and can be relatively unbiased. Because of any doubt, I refrain from bashing other products. Opinionated boors are another subject. If the shoe fits wear it. It certainly seems a lot of Husky owners have big chips on their shoulders, the real reason they are not on their air filters. I don't mean to single you out but, after a point the bashing gets old, by who ever happens to be doing it.

well... stats say that husky is #1... so.... not an opinion...

anyway, isnt having an opinion and voicing it the entire point of this thread? if anyone is after statements that are non opinion based, they can check out the stihl website for stats on power and weight.

anyway, isnt having an opinion and voicing it the entire point of this thread? if anyone is after statements that are non opinion based, they can check out the stihl website for stats on power and weight.

Statistics show that 96.45% of all statistics are made up on the spot...:jawdrop:

Last edited:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevethekiwi
havent we been over this? stihl is only number 1 at selling overweight vibrating sawdust vacuums. husky #1 at selling chainsaws

Haven't we been over this before??? Voicing an opinion and bashing while doing so are two different issues that can be separated from one another, believe it or not.

Statistics show that 96.45% of all statistics are made up on the spot...:jawdrop:

Sounds about right to me. I'm partial to Stihl, but this is a free country, and people are allowed to believe whatever they wish to, and can usually find statistics to back it up. Whatever. Dig the sig, mund.:greenchainsaw:

Stats don't mean schit to this crowd!!!

Husky 372........Great Saw!!!

Stihl MS441.........Great Saw!!!

Just run'em..............leave the bickering to the pencil pushers at the aforementioned saw companies!!!

Wish my toilet paper lasted as long as this thread!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Back