Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope...
I make the boys throw all the rounds on the big truck while we're flopping and dissecting more.
When the tops get so under foot you can't work, I holler for one of em to push it all out of the way with the loader, and we start all over again..
If a neighbor wants it done, I drop all the trees, and top em'. We pick the logs out and haul them away, then push up the rest to burn..
Unless I know of someone who needs the smalls... Then we take em right down to 3" or so.
the city slicker fireplace dreamers,,would like all that 3 inch and under...........:D

3903637ea96bc3409e0c90f715415b51.jpg
. Also found this file guide. Belong to anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTW: I refer to my wife as Blondie and not 'Goldie'.

Still getting feedback from Saturday. "Bunch of ner' do wells playing in the mud". And: "Why didn't you tell me it was going to be muddy."

No pleasing her all the time. LOL
Yea! Why didnt you tell me it was going to be muddy!!!!!?????
Thats info we could have used............not that we could anything about it, I guess.

BTW: I refer to my wife as Blondie and not 'Goldie'.

Still getting feedback from Saturday. "Bunch of ner' do wells playing in the mud". And: "Why didn't you tell me it was going to be muddy."

No pleasing her all the time. LOL
Yes, but my wife's name is Goldie. :)

We're pickin up cookies Saturday ,starting 9ish, if any one wants to help. Shouldn't take too long, then get some saws out and play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Change of plans on this; going to start about 2 in the afternoon. Got farm related stuff we just have to attend to in the morning.

Back