Just wanted to say hi

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey P

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hey there everyone.....stumbled upon this forum and figured I would say hi. I am a technician for a power equipment shop....so feel free to ask questions if you need help!! Talk to yall soon.

---Joe

Welcome Joey!. If YOU have questions feel free to post them as well-There are guys here who know so much about 2-cycle engines they are scary! Gypo and Fish are scary without regarding their knowledge or ignorance of engine theory.;)

Welcome!!!!

Welcome Joey P!! Feel free to search on a topic and answer some of the older posts. Some of them are pretty good and some still require some answers. The Hoosier!

Shapen your chain it's a jungle out there!!

good to see u... im sure u can be of help to some here... do searches on various
technical subjects and u will find mixed in with a few hayseeds,, like me... theres some genius here...way above my ability to grasp what they sayin,,,[most of the time]..but i can tell u how to sharpen a chain...first u email joker or rocky...start from there.:)... theres one other here,, that even takes that to a different level..
u gonna find this site amazin ,,i think..

Welcome!

This is a great site. So much info it's amazing. I live in Clinton, CT. What shop do you work out of in CT?

Thanks for the responses everyone.....yes Russ I did see you in the tool shed.........I specialize is Stihl products.....but according to the rules of this forum I am not supposed to talk about being a dealership.....so I will answer questions and you all can feel free to ask me. I'll help you the best I can!

Oh ok thanks for clearing that up.......and I know exactly where Glastonbury is......and compared to Scotland, CT (where the shop is) Glastonbury is big.

Welcome to AS Joey. The more techs here, the better off we are. Feel free to ask any questions you may have as well, I have learned more than a few things here myself, hell, I think I even learned something from Fish once....:eek:

Hey Joey is downplaying the fact that he also sells those red and black Poulans that suck almost as bad as Stihl, LOL. Now is that something to be ashamed of Dennis, Huskyman, Woodsjunkie, John MA? Just kidding Joey, don`t head for the hills yet!

Tony, just read through the whole thread and realized that you gave Rocky and I a compliment. Thank you very much from the both of us, since we are one in the same, except when we are being Fish or Beavergirl. :eek: :D

Russ

You're a better man than me, Russ.

Che

PS...Hi Joey! Welcome to the Arboristsite.

LOL ok so first off where did you find out about me selling Jonsered??

and I see you all bashing Stihl Jonsered Husky.......what do yall use??

On second though I'll start a new thread about that.

It 's all just a bunch of chain pulling Joey. But since you ask... the serious sawyers all use Dolmars for top performance and Echos for cheap spares with which to cut the Dolmar out of a bind.;)

Back