hey der, hi der, ho der

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nobucks

Reaction score
Hey,

I work at a hardware store in Wisconsin and as a welcome when I started, the small engine mechanic left and I had to take up the cowl as the resident small engine guy. I have a background in some automotive, construction, painting, maintenance, grounds keeping, got a business degree and ended up in hardware. I've picked up some knowledge on 2 strokes and chainsaws along the way and got a technician cert from Husqvarna. I am doing my best, learning every day, and so far, most of my work doesn't come back once I'm done 😅 been a lurker for a while and the community here has helped me in a pinch on more than one occasion to solve issues that were sitting on my bench, so I figured I'd join up, learn more, and add my two cents from the peanut gallery when it suits me.

Any questions about Husqvarna, finding part numbers and manuals, questions on the saws and power equipment, etc, I'll do my best to help out where I can. If you're not a fan of Swedish saws, that's cool, man.

VR,
Nobucks 🦆

Do hardware stores have Husqvarna Common Service Tool access? I still love Stihl but have just as many Husky saws now, and the disease that keeps me compulsively looking for chainsaw deals.

Back