Leveraxe has made a full circle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericjeeper

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well the axe showed up today. I was excited as it came in a 48" lightbulb box.. And I was needing some new bulbs for the garage,..Oh well it is just the leveraxe.Thanks Larry
Now what should I do with it? Send it back to the owner from Finland? Or send it to the next guy that promises not to Bogart it and pass it along in a timely fashion?

Are they available for sale here in the US? I have seen a photo of one but don't remember ever seeing one advertised. If I try it and like it where can I get one?

Well the axe showed up today. I was excited as it came in a 48" lightbulb box.. And I was needing some new bulbs for the garage,..Oh well it is just the leveraxe.Thanks Larry
Now what should I do with it? Send it back to the owner from Finland? Or send it to the next guy that promises not to Bogart it and pass it along in a timely fashion?

first of all you should grab some pics of how it has survived all the abuse and woodchopping...

Send it up here........... i'll try it out. And I promise not to loan it to my cousin's uncle's brother-in-law's friend ! :greenchainsaw:

That would mean

I have to open the box first. Laird if you like it.. I am sure you can be the proud owner of one or maybe even this one.. If the owner agrees to sell it.. I will open it up and take a look at it.. Get some photos up.

How long has that thing been in circulation now? What is the general consensus on it?

I have to open the box first. Laird if you like it.. I am sure you can be the proud owner of one or maybe even this one.. If the owner agrees to sell it.. I will open it up and take a look at it.. Get some photos up.

If it is still around in the fall, you know at your next GTG, I would like to try it...Or if somebody could bring it to Levi's that would be cool...

here are the brand new pics vs the used pic

Other than the original handle splitting. It has help up very well..
76927482.Y5WWyY1J.jpg
Ok here it is brand new.
113679425.dvI2VAMg.jpg
113679424.JdRKJg6N.jpg

Last edited:
Keep the beast in circulation....if it does the job !
After DuctTape in N.H. uses it, I'll give it a try here in Downeast Maine.
Puuullleeese .

Sounds like there is still a demand for testing. I might as well get my name on the list and see what kind of job it does.

Eric, looking at the responses, I think you have your question answered........

"Charley Mike"

RD

I am just glad that a member here

knocked on the dudes door that was Bogarting it for six months out of the past 2 years..

knocked on the dudes door that was Bogarting it for six months out of the past 2 years..

I, _______, do solumnly swear, that Leveraxe will be well used for a period not to exceed 30 days ( enter optional period here ____________ ).
Sealed and Signed under penalty of my First Born and One Love,
Logbutcher
P.S. Send it already. When you're ready, I will PM the address.

I, _______, do solumnly swear, that Leveraxe will be well used for a period not to exceed 30 days ( enter optional period here ____________ ).
Sealed and Signed under penalty of my First Born and One Love,
Logbutcher
P.S. Send it already. When you're ready, I will PM the address.

30 Days? LOL Surely you could tell if you liked it after a week or two!

Back