Leveraxe has made a full circle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't remember seeing in the origional thread how someone gets on the list. What do I need to do to give it a try?

If someone wishes to pick it up and take it to Levis

if not then I suppose I will mail it again.. I have enough in postage to buy a fiskars.. be the second time I have mailed the crazy thing LOL

Well the axe showed up today. I was excited as it came in a 48" lightbulb box.. And I was needing some new bulbs for the garage,..Oh well it is just the leveraxe.Thanks Larry
Now what should I do with it? Send it back to the owner from Finland? Or send it to the next guy that promises not to Bogart it and pass it along in a timely fashion?

I'm wondering if you shouldn't return it to the owner?.. After the first debacle and all. Just my 2¢

Leveraxe?

Hey guys,
How does one actually work the Leveraxe? What does the appendage on the non-axe head side do? :confused:Thanks :)

I think it's time to send it home . . . . . .

what is the cost of the axe?

The cost of the axe is somewhere around 275-300 USD.
I was really hoping the owner of the axe would step in on this thread and offer up his suggestion.
It will not split elm it was never designed for splitting tight stringy wood.My son and a couple of my buddies were playing with it a few evenings ago.My son actually got the hang of it and was able to work his way around a nice 14-16" piece of ash. You just can not get greedy with your splits. Have to take smaller bites and work your way in.

Put me on the list.

I am in southern Maine. How do I get on the list to try the leveraxe?

Elm

The cost of the axe is somewhere around 275-300 USD.
I was really hoping the owner of the axe would step in on this thread and offer up his suggestion.
It will not split elm it was never designed for splitting tight stringy wood.My son and a couple of my buddies were playing with it a few evenings ago.My son actually got the hang of it and was able to work his way around a nice 14-16" piece of ash. You just can not get greedy with your splits. Have to take smaller bites and work your way in.
Hi.
I just found these writings.
Check my websites, there are many videos where I split the ELM. NO PROBLEMS.
You only need some knowledge of the structure of the wood.:confused:
Best regards
Heikki
http://www.vipukirves.fi

It might be ok for splitting kindling, looks like they like to split there wood over there in real small pieces. I think its time to send it back. It might be a novelty tool, but the price is way out of line.

Just wait

It might be ok for splitting kindling, looks like they like to split there wood over there in real small pieces. I think its time to send it back. It might be a novelty tool, but the price is way out of line.

One day the USD. will be much stronger as it used to be earlier.:)

If the ol girl makes it in the neighborhood of WY I would like to have a whack at/with it. I split a ton of pine and it might just be the cats backside for that.:cheers:

Back