Log splitter pics what's yours look like?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dolmen

Great looking splitter Dolmen. The videos and the photos were great too. Thanks. BTW what size pump is that splitter running?

Here is mine. Nothing fancy just a craftsman 5hp (made by briggs and stratton) Unknown pump size. It was originally made as a 3pt hitch setup and then later set on the axle. Completely home built by a local hydraulic guy. Like I said nothin fancy but it gets the job done. That pile took about 15-20mins to split by myself.

2835213510045357542S600x600Q85.jpg

Here is mine. Nothing fancy just a craftsman 5hp (made by briggs and stratton) Unknown pump size. It was originally made as a 3pt hitch setup and then later set on the axle. Completely home built by a local hydraulic guy. Like I said nothin fancy but it gets the job done. That pile took about 15-20mins to split by myself.

2835213510045357542S600x600Q85.jpg

Any splitter is a nice splitter! Especially the HM ones.

I see you do the same as I do, use a tarp to catch all the free kindling chafe..That stuff works great to start fires. No sense wasting any of that wood!

reps to you :greenchainsaw:

Any splitter is a nice splitter! Especially the HM ones.

I see you do the same as I do, use a tarp to catch all the free kindling chafe..That stuff works great to start fires. No sense wasting any of that wood!

reps to you :greenchainsaw:

I actually learned that trick readin on here. So I can't really take credit for it. Although it is a great idea.

Latest posts

Back