• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for a winter project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tri-J32

Reaction score
Looking for a 45cc or bigger Husky/Jonny project saw. Not wanting to spend a lot to get into the project.

Not looking for simple carb cleaning, but a real project. I’m mechanically capable, (have rebuilt several 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines) but don't really want to get into rebuilding a crank. A hybrid saw is RIGHT up my alley. Would also entertain buying useable saw parts to start a parts pile of my own

I've got a jonsered 490 and a 2055. Both with good cylinder s and some new parts. They both need case half gaskets and possible bearings. Is this too deep for you? Pm me if interesred. TG

Ive got a Farmertec 372 clone crankcase with the crank, seals and bearings installed. I put the kit together in Oct. and striped it down for parts last week. I also have the 52mm big bore kit with a Hyway popup piston that I put on it.

I've also got another 372 kit saw that was also put together in Oct. that I'm going to be striping down for the parts. and would sell in part orthumbnail_IMG_1515.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1518.jpg whole. It's got the kits 50mm top end with a 268 piston.

Back