• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for older homelites

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just about to put this up on C'list.
6501b2b2de76d87f9e35fe7ac1a36805.jpg

6eb02ced831feb820e6a66103d40a27d.jpg

Left from four years ago when I was on a XL-101 type binge.

The 262XP was a great saw Ivery got a piston kit coming for it im gonna fix it then it will be for sell I've got two of them both need cylinder kits and a few odds and ends or if I was to get the right offer I'd part company with one of them anyway of course if I build it it still be available

The 55 I have is basically the crank and case couple pieces of plastic that's about it the piston is shot no cylinder but agsin I've got supposedly more than enough parts coming to build a few of these saws I wound up getting 6 huskys and 2 super xls on a deal the other day I was shocked to see all these saws and I shot gas in the cylinder and it fired right off I did ok

The 55 I have is basically the crank and case couple pieces of plastic that's about it the piston is shot no cylinder but agsin I've got supposedly more than enough parts coming to build a few of these saws I wound up getting 6 huskys and 2 super xls on a deal the other day I was shocked to see all these saws and I shot gas in the cylinder and it fired right off I did ok
Have you decided on a price for the 113 and the 123 I'll buy them both

As you will see in my signature I have these
Homelite XL-1- runs
Homelite XL-76 - runs
Homelite EZ-6 - spins free, wont deliver fuel
Some weirder canadian stuff.

That being said, I am also in canada, so shipping may be rough

Homelite XL-1- runs
Homelite XL-76 - runs

What kinda price you trying to get and fir which saws I'm interested in saws period the gentleman I was chatting with yesterday has a 113 and a 123 I've been looking everywhere for

I'm trying to buy the 113 and the 123 too are they for sale it's a long story but it's for my father's bday it's not far off and he's a disabled vet been looking everywhere for one

VI-123. Ugly as sin they are.
2a9b74857f66c64cf4944ee4f2fed6c4.jpg

cba1bbdb6638a00a351aad4500e482ca.jpg

@Jon1212 sent it and a parts saw to me at the connivence of as yet unknown fellow member.
Fooled both them pottlikkers and overhauled both.

Homelite XL-1- runs
Homelite XL-76 - runs

Back