Mastermind worksaw's picture thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow nice saw!! I've been going back & forth about selling my MM261c..... one day I want to sell it, then I go use it, then I don't want to sell it, days & confused :) Nice saw!

Only sell it if you find a very nice NE346XP that you wanna get ported.
I'm just gonna document this for historical purposes, you can't take it back!

Are you seeking a 346? lol

well not exactly, just yet,, but you never know, Bill has a minty 346 he said he would loan me to see if I liked it... so IDK,

for now I just gonna run my 362c as my small saw, I know a lot of guys bash the 362c, but I like mine for limbing and smaller wood :)

I've got a nice stand of poplar to get out on the land we just bought........some pretty damn good ones.
I know a guy with damn good 70 and 90cc saws if you git tired of cutting!!!
He's also cheap and easy: hence his current physical location... [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431177450.630570.jpg
They don't have no big wood here....

Well, its about time I found the pics I took of my 385 when I unpacked it.DSCN2550.JPG
Nice "sleeper" muffler mod.DSCN2552.JPG DSCN2553.JPGDoesn't even have a sticker... The ultimate sleeper saw. DSCN2554.JPG Running this 36" bar is a breeze now. Cuts through Ash like a hot knife in butter..... well, maybe not quite... but you get the point.DSCN2555.JPGThen I unpacked the 041, that I found in a box, mostly disassembled, due to a drive side seal leak. Few parts missing.... cost... nothing. Located the missing parts and took to Randy. He fixed it and shipped it back. DSCN2556.JPG DSCN2557.JPG DSCN2560.JPG DSCN2561.JPG

Back