Mastermind worksaw's picture thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow nice saw!! I've been going back & forth about selling my MM261c..... one day I want to sell it, then I go use it, then I don't want to sell it, days & confused :) Nice saw!

Only sell it if you find a very nice NE346XP that you wanna get ported.
I'm just gonna document this for historical purposes, you can't take it back!

Are you seeking a 346? lol

well not exactly, just yet,, but you never know, Bill has a minty 346 he said he would loan me to see if I liked it... so IDK,

for now I just gonna run my 362c as my small saw, I know a lot of guys bash the 362c, but I like mine for limbing and smaller wood :)

I've got a nice stand of poplar to get out on the land we just bought........some pretty damn good ones.
I know a guy with damn good 70 and 90cc saws if you git tired of cutting!!!
He's also cheap and easy: hence his current physical location... [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431177450.630570.jpg
They don't have no big wood here....

Well, its about time I found the pics I took of my 385 when I unpacked it.DSCN2550.JPG
Nice "sleeper" muffler mod.DSCN2552.JPG DSCN2553.JPGDoesn't even have a sticker... The ultimate sleeper saw. DSCN2554.JPG Running this 36" bar is a breeze now. Cuts through Ash like a hot knife in butter..... well, maybe not quite... but you get the point.DSCN2555.JPGThen I unpacked the 041, that I found in a box, mostly disassembled, due to a drive side seal leak. Few parts missing.... cost... nothing. Located the missing parts and took to Randy. He fixed it and shipped it back. DSCN2556.JPG DSCN2557.JPG DSCN2560.JPG DSCN2561.JPG

Latest posts

Back