mo gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to the top, guess no one seen it last night. I know its cold and crappy weather but spring is coming. Guys this GTG should be a good one, a mix of guys from the north and south. You guys jump in here with your coming and in tow number, so the OP will have an Idea on the members.

OP John, do you have the woods or logs on site? Do you need pre GTG set up help? If I'm not close enough some member will chime in.

Sound good! Never been to one. Mapquest says you're only 131 miles from me so count me in. It'll be great to finally meet some you guys. What kinda things do you have planned for this GTG?

o my north verses south. are we gonna need two different camps on each side of the river. Sitting up i need some help ,dragging a few logs out to an opening , we got a big tractor. Dave ask if we could leave some fire wood cut ,told him no problem. lots of heavy timber.

9.5 hours for me, think I'll have to pass unfortunatly, though I would love to make it:D

Sounds like fun to me! If I can get outta work I'll be there. No in tow, need a vacation from the family!

and its on

I SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE IT TOO. ITS QUITE A DRIVE BUT CON LAY OVER IN DENVER OPPS I MEAN DEM HILLS JUST ME UNLESS SOMEBODY NEEDS A RIDE FRON SOUTHERN TN OR COULD PICKUP ALONG THE WAY. MORE THAN WILLING TO GIVE SOMEONE A RIDE FOR THE RIGHT SAW OR SAWS. LOL
JASON :blob2:

I SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE IT TOO. ITS QUITE A DRIVE BUT CON LAY OVER IN DENVER OPPS I MEAN DEM HILLS JUST ME UNLESS SOMEBODY NEEDS A RIDE FRON SOUTHERN TN OR COULD PICKUP ALONG THE WAY. MORE THAN WILLING TO GIVE SOMEONE A RIDE FOR THE RIGHT SAW OR SAWS. LOL
JASON :blob2:

If you have room in the truck, I would like to try the 051 in your sig.

Back