mo gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So am I a Southerner if I'm from South Springfield, MO?:hmm3grin2orange:

Never been to a GTG but always have wanted to. This one is way too close to pass up. I'm ready for an education. I'm sure that I'll have to dig my jaw out of the dirt/wood chips after seeing some of these saws run.

I'll plan to be there.

March is a really busy time for me, but after the great time I had at the Arkansas GTG I will sure try to be there!

MO-Iron

Lugnutz thanks for the offer but she perfers her own

I never said anything about lettin anyone shoot it LOL

DSCF0778.jpg

that sure is a fine lookin thomson. i had a contender years ago but traded it off. they didn't make the barrel i wanted besides she prefers 6 shooters 357/44 6" or 8".

A couple of hours for me, I sure try to load up the boys and be there.
If anyone trout fishes they have a great state park there that offers excellent rainbow fishing. Could always use a 200T to filet them!

Square cut chain

It has crossed my mind to buy a roll of sq. Cut chain. If anyone wants to get some i thought we could see who can get the best deal on a roll so we could all have some good chain. We could figure out what it costs per driver and make the loops we need. We will have to see who wants in and what sizes are needed. I'm sure alot of us have a place to get a deal on chain then see who has the best. Just a thought if anyone wants in on this just let me know and we'll see what we can come up with. I have a stihl brand breaker and spinner. Have had for 5 or 6 years now and would like to try it out.
Jason

Problem you are going to have is some of the guys are going to use .050 some .058 and the stihl guys .063. If you are still wanting it I will be happy to bid out a roll but you need to think about the diffrent guages of saws that should be there!

John I Work in Marshfield and figured i would come by Friday Night before the big day. I think I can spend a Saturday or Sunday ahead of time and help get things together.

Eric

Problem you are going to have is some of the guys are going to use .050 some .058 and the stihl guys .063. If you are still wanting it I will be happy to bid out a roll but you need to think about the diffrent guages of saws that should be there!

yea i know that is why was getting an early start to see what kind of response i could get to see what size or sizes would be needed.thanks for the offer will keep u in mind one way or the other
Jason

Latest posts

Back