mo gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
I check in on u all in the morn and nite just not much to say. Not much i can do from down here. Have u decided what weekend u are going to get the site ready? Don't plan on being out that away but never know. My brother is running for sherrif in lawrence co ar and been having trouble with someone destroning hie signs. I have offered to go out and help. But so far he is trying to play it cool. Sorry off the topic but will be glad to come up if i was close.also have though of your going to be out some money to get ready for that show up.u no just misc stuff that gits forgot. Cups papertowls plates. Facilites for the ladys anyway just a thought

We haven't set a date on the pre GTG I was waiting on Eric and see if anyone wanted in on it before we set a date. Mid to late February?

Thanks for the Map John.

Eric Modell

Eric Modell

ArboristSite Operative
I have run my 85 cc husky for 27 years with an 18" bar, now I have two big saws fighting for one 24" bar. I had no idea that that a 85CC needed a bigger bar sometimes, I guess I am old school.

Last edited:
stihl sawing
You aint coming no way. So dont threatin us that are.:chainsaw:
You may be right, If my leg and hip don't get better by then i don't see it happening either. it was hurtin at the arkansas gtg but not too bad. Hope it will ease up to come. i really enjoy meeting everyone, Now they probably wished i would have stayed home after they met me.lol We'll just have to see how it goes. Thay are a lot of fun.

logging22

logging22

Cuttin to live, livin to cut
You may be right, If my leg and hip don't get better by then i don't see it happening either. it was hurtin at the arkansas gtg but not too bad. Hope it will ease up to come. i really enjoy meeting everyone, Now they probably wished i would have stayed home after they met me.lol We'll just have to see how it goes. Thay are a lot of fun.

Yu cn do it. I gt fath in yu.

Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
supercarb i was hoping you would race me in 18" wood so i could run what I got.

There will be some that size, there is allways lots of interest in racing 50cc and 60cc and 70cc. More members have those size saws, there wont be near as many 90cc saws.

Lipstick saw is an electric saw I forget the brand name. At the Arkansas GTG he ran it with a generator, it cut ok but was beat by Ropensaddle 372.

Sawnami Had a couple of guys ask if spectators were welcome.

I don't see why not we will all be watching at one point or another.

Last edited:
Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
Lipstick's big brother a 460
4163690968_9d64e521ce.jpg

Lipstick I went back and found a pic it looks like a Homelite.
4162943315_b6c1cd7746.jpg