mo gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brent just saw this and yes you can count me in! Now I will have to figure out what classics to bring:dizzy:

Hopefully J Gordon will be able to make it as well!

Supercabs sorry i missed your post the other day been traden saws l &r seems like. I will sure bring my 051. Will have to get it runnin again. All it does is hang on the wall with some of my other saws that are for show. She ain"t cut in a few years but would be good to streach her legs. All my girls work or i make them work. Or try to anyway so get ready cause she's a hand full.
Jason

Supercabs sorry i missed your post the other day been traden saws l &r seems like. I will sure bring my 051. Will have to get it runnin again. All it does is hang on the wall with some of my other saws that are for show. She ain"t cut in a few years but would be good to streach her legs. All my girls work or i make them work. Or try to anyway so get ready cause she's a hand full.
Jason

Thanks no big deal if you don't get it going in time, I have some that way. I just try all the ones at GTG That I havn't ran yet. I got to run Stihl Sawing 045 at the last GTG I liked that saw. I have a 056 MagII if you havn't ran one 25" bar used to have a 36". (sure is heavy). I'll try to bring most of the saws in my sig.

thanks no big deal if you don't get it going in time, i have some that way. I just try all the ones at gtg that i havn't ran yet. I got to run stihl sawing 045 at the last gtg i liked that saw. I have a 056 magii if you havn't ran one 25" bar used to have a 36". (sure is heavy). I'll try to bring most of the saws in my sig.

i will for the most part those that i still have then i have lots of other saws too but my sig was to much so had to delete a few. That 051 has a 25" bar and ways a ton. And yes wood lov to pull the trigger on that 056.
Jason

Latest posts

Back