mo gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If yalls weather is like ours today, everybody should be out enjoying the beautiful day.
We took down 2 poplars first thing this mornin after I hauled the tractor off to another job. Then took the poplars to a mill, and spent the about 3 hours makin up some cants for our GTG, and now I am cramming some grub down fixin to head to work.

If yalls weather is like ours today, everybody should be out enjoying the beautiful day.
We took down 2 poplars first thing this mornin after I hauled the tractor off to another job. Then took the poplars to a mill, and spent the about 3 hours makin up some cants for our GTG, and now I am cramming some grub down fixin to head to work.

sounds like a good morn. so u want to tell us a little about your gtg?

Everybody was outside doing something. I think my arms are a little sunburnt. I didn't even work on saws today. I sharpened one chain and spent the rest cleaning the deck off. I've been inside playing with the little one for the last hour.

Everybody was outside doing something. I think my arms are a little sunburnt. I didn't even work on saws today. I sharpened one chain and spent the rest cleaning the deck off. I've been inside playing with the little one for the last hour.

Little Willie?

I'm here was going to post earlier but the thread was out the finally decided wth I hope to make it to timberfest this year les let me know when it gets closer hopefully I'll have the ported 79cc makita ready to roll

I'm here was going to post earlier but the thread was out the finally decided wth I hope to make it to timberfest this year les let me know when it gets closer hopefully I'll have the ported 79cc makita ready to roll

You got it brother. Its not till October, so plenty of time. Well, thats what i say anyway. I always wait till the last minute to do anything.:cheers:

Oh yes, what a beautiful day indeed..........

attachment.php

Last night:

attachment.php

Yesterday I was on a friend's roof trimming branches, in shirtsleeves.

Funny you should say that.......

Perfect weather for a GTG!!!:cheers:

Today I was presented with an interesting GTG opportunity. Pretty cushy setting, lots of cutting. Would involve a bit of driving on your part, but it would be fun. I will start the thread, entitled "Pinwheel Cookies," and post a link to it here.

Today I was presented with an interesting GTG opportunity. Pretty cushy setting, lots of cutting. Would involve a bit of driving on your part, but it would be fun. I will start the thread, entitled "Pinwheel Cookies," and post a link to it here.

What? New GTG? Details brother!!!:cheers:

Yay! where's this gonna be at John, I need to a chance to get out and cut I almost have the 112's done got the ignitions on just need to finish them

Back