mo gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their a fast cutting chain, Not so good in dirty wood though. get dull faster. John has probably got more information on how to sharpen. He's wore out many of them i imagine.

I had to go take a little nap, thanks for the reply. Dealer was going to get me a file next. I can cut till its dull anyway :cheers: then I'll pm you if I can't get it sharp.

I finally figured out how to sharpen the square ground, then found that the saw that I had it on needed a little more power:cry:.

MO-Iron

hey everyone just got home about 15 min ago. glad to be home. had fun and met some great people though and will start sorting pict soon. well tommorrow at least. got to go back some pages to catch up hope i didn't miss anything. also Les can't wait to play with my new 394. as soon as i find it in that dam van.
jnl :chainsawguy: :yourock:

hey everyone just got home about 15 min ago. glad to be home. had fun and met some great people though and will start sorting pict soon. well tommorrow at least. got to go back some pages to catch up hope i didn't miss anything. also Les can't wait to play with my new 394. as soon as i find it in that dam van.

I wondered why you hadn't been posting, that why. Glad your home and ok.

:chainsawguy:

I wondered why you hadn't been posting, that why. Glad your home and ok.

:chainsawguy:

yea had to do the family thing for a few days and have to stand in the middle of the field to get internet so too much trouble at the farm. also helped my brother put up some signs and talk to alot of people. he's running for sheriff so helped a little to be nice. did u ever run my 051 i had to rest my legs a while and didn't see. btw my wife really liked your wife and says to say hi.
jnl

No I didn't run that many saw was trying to talk with all the members, someone told me you had to go rest. My wife says Hi as well. We sure had a good time can't wait for the next one.

I had to go take a little nap, thanks for the reply. Dealer was going to get me a file next. I can cut till its dull anyway :cheers: then I'll pm you if I can't get it sharp.

Taking a nap in the middle of the day? Well, now we know who makes all the money now dont we?:hmm3grin2orange:

Bushmills Irish (the one you tried) is actually really good in coffee. They call it "Irish coffee." Go figure.

Love that Irish. Good stuff. Thinking bout a bottle. Little pricy here. What the hell, only live once. Still dont like coffee. How does ice go with it?:hmm3grin2orange:

You are most welcome bro. Played with the 50 blacktop a little. Nice saw man. Cant wait to cut it up and put a pipe on it!!! Glad your home and safe. Tell the wife we said howdy from the ozarks.:cheers:

Latest posts

Back