mo gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys me and "thing" had a blast!!! Weather wasm alittle cool but thanks to Sherrie, "logging 22's better half, and "thing" taking care of the fire we survived!! AND the great food!!!! Thanks to all!:yourock:

Guys me and "thing" had a blast!!! Weather wasm alittle cool but thanks to Sherrie, "logging 22's better half, and "thing" taking care of the fire we survived!! AND the great food!!!! Thanks to all!:yourock:

Food was sweet. Logging 22's better half says ":cheers:"

Oh man. Dont tell anybody! Thanks SS. Wish you could have made it too. Maybe the next one. Having a GTG of sorts here in October. Called Timberfest. Have it every year. Pretty cool stuff. Saw races and the Stihl Ironjacks came last year. Need to get a few members here so i can get a team together for the loggers relay. Need 5 to compete. 6 different events, but only need 5 for a team.

Keep us informed, I'd be up for something like that.:cheers:

Oh man. Dont tell anybody! Thanks SS. Wish you could have made it too. Maybe the next one. Having a GTG of sorts here in October. Called Timberfest. Have it every year. Pretty cool stuff. Saw races and the Stihl Ironjacks came last year. Need to get a few members here so i can get a team together for the loggers relay. Need 5 to compete. 6 different events, but only need 5 for a team.

Keep us informed, I'd be up for something like that.:cheers:

You show. Your in bro. Could use a "little muscle".:hmm3grin2orange:

Sorry Ward. Not as old as i thought.:hmm3grin2orange: Crosscut saw. Last event in the relay.

Nope I am old I'm just not as smart as you thought. I did try to use one of them one time but I couldn't get it started. Even tried pulling it behind the truck. Got a good spark but no fire.

I'm not even sure what file I need, glad you have and like it(makes me feel better). I might be asking some questions of you and John E.
Their a fast cutting chain, Not so good in dirty wood though. get dull faster. John has probably got more information on how to sharpen. He's wore out many of them i imagine.

Latest posts

Back