mo gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
logging22

logging22

Cuttin to live, livin to cut
i would have really liked to be there and meet you, You seem like a super nice person. You seem like a big guy with a big heart.

Oh man. Dont tell anybody! Thanks SS. Wish you could have made it too. Maybe the next one. Having a GTG of sorts here in October. Called Timberfest. Have it every year. Pretty cool stuff. Saw races and the Stihl Ironjacks came last year. Need to get a few members here so i can get a team together for the loggers relay. Need 5 to compete. 6 different events, but only need 5 for a team. :clap:

Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
Oh man. Dont tell anybody! Thanks SS. Wish you could have made it too. Maybe the next one. Having a GTG of sorts here in October. Called Timberfest. Have it every year. Pretty cool stuff. Saw races and the Stihl Ironjacks came last year. Need to get a few members here so i can get a team together for the loggers relay. Need 5 to compete. 6 different events, but only need 5 for a team. :clap:

I'm not as stout or agile as I used to be, but it sounds interesting.

Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker

Is there a web site for the event?

Latest posts