MS 650 Now Has Zero Compression?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very well aware of that. Both broken drivers were T27 Torx, also known as spline drivers or star drivers. They are/were, in fact, screwdrivers because they drive machine screws.

I'm not sure where you are coming from on this issue. I am sure that everyone here has at one time or another snapped the tip of a screwdriver or screw driver bit. It happens.

And, Brad Snelling, these are not intended to be accusations of any sort. They are simply conclusions that I am drawing from an observation.

An MS 650 has no compression, has a hole blown right through the top of a piston crown that occurred under normal operation, and it is being repaired. As soon as I have Pics of this piston to post that may be of interest to you, I shall do so. Thank you, for your feedback. As far as I am concerned, this thread is resolved.

Well, thanks for all the, umm, bluster. :blob2:

How long does it take to get pics? We'd all like to have something to draw some conclusions of our own... :cool2:

Back