MS660R VS MS661R ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations. You should very proud of that and grateful to have as good a family life as you do. It takes a bunch of patience and love on their part. And strength of character on your part.

What burr do u use for the divets to epoxy?

Solid carbide 1/8" ball.

Congratulations. You should very proud of that and grateful to have as good a family life as you do. It takes a bunch of patience and love on their part. And strength of character on your part.

I'm only doing what I should have been doing all my life David.

If I had known I was gonna live so long I probably wouldn't have smoked so much weed when I was younger. Prolly killed a lot of brain cells.
We're coming up on the anniversary of the day we watched our friend drink the bong water. My brain power is gone too, but I remember it was the year "Hotel California" dominated the airways. I had no idea how fast it worked........... Faster than a finger ported worksaw!

We're coming up on the anniversary of the day we watched our friend drink the bong water. My brain power is gone too, but I remember it was the year "Hotel California" dominated the airways. I had no idea how fast it worked........... Faster than a finger ported worksaw!

I listened to a good friend speak a few years ago. He said that in his mind those that were once addicted, but had found recovery, were the most fortunate of all people.

Those people had gotten to live two lives........in the first one they found out how NOT to live. In the second, they had a chance to try again.

Randy, you are 100% correct. Seems every year now we say goodbye to some of our friends, many of them younger than me. And then there are others that are still alive, just can't do anything anymore. Some even have hot rods they can't drive. Many of my old friends, who are younger than me, are out on full disability.

Someone I used to be very good friends with just passed a few weeks ago. He was a few months younger than me. One of the funniest guys you would ever meet, and an expert pool player, and used to have high average on his trap team and in the league. Unfortunately, he could not stay away from the alcohol, and kept putting on the wt. It is a shame.

Ironically, he is the one who always used to say "you will only be alive for a short while, but you will be dead for a long, long time!"

Back to saws ....

I'm thinking that the reason they are so close in this size wood is the exhaust port height.......they are the same. I'd rather see the fingerported saw at 100......but the jug I used just would not allow me to take it that low.

I also could be concentrating too much on torque............

Nothing wrong with torque were i come from.

I dont miss drinkin or smoking in the least bit. I commend anyone who kicks the habit. I was married to an alcoholic that ended in divorce and know all to well what addictions can do to a family

have you ever heard of this thing they call CAD? (chainsaw addition disorder) :) :) :)

seriously though, I know what your saying!!

I wouldn't mind a 90cc saw with peak power at 7-8k. 7 pin with the 42" and 8pin with the 32"

Back