Multi Tip cutter system

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tidy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi all,

If anyone has feedback on using the Multi Tip stump grinder cutter wheel/teeth system I would love to hear about any user feedback . Specifically in comparison to green teeth if possible....

Iv'e heard good things but haven't heard from anyone relating to Green teeth which is my current set up.

Thanks

Just checked out the website and it looks interesting to say the least.

I’m not crazy about he tooth being all once peice. I am in rocky conditions and the best thing about green teeth is being able to rotate and change teeth quickly.

Often I’ll scrape a rock on only one side of the wheel. With GT’s I can rotate only that side. With that multi tip set up I would have to switch out that entire tooth which would suck if the other side still had sharp carbide on it.

^ thats a fairpoint.

I'm told that with multi tip you don't need to run every tooth sharp. The staggered positions mean that many of the teeth are raking out grindings, only the lead teeth need to be sharp. I'll most likely continue with the greenteeth for the present

Back