My Dad's Poulan S25da

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenInTexas

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
This is the last of my late fathers 3 saws that I restored. I don't know what year it was made, but I think it has the original bar, I don't ever remember him changing it. Does it? The number on the bar is 67444029 and it's a 16" Hardnose. I'm going to try to sell it locally. It's in good running condition after new fuel line, carb kit and setting the points. Can anyone tell me what is a fair price to sell it for? Thanks!

Don't do it man its worth Penny's and that will be that. I'm with Steve
Looks like a 25da as opposed to an S25da. Either way you won't find a newer saw with more power. The S25da(38cc) is much more desirable from a selling point but they don't bring much money. Maybe $75 if running great.

Looks like a 25da as opposed to an S25da. Either way you won't find a newer saw with more power. The S25da(38cc) is much more desirable from a selling point but they don't bring much money. Maybe $75 if running great.

Thank you for the reply. It's the S model at 38cc. No sentimental value. And you are right, it's a snappy little thing. Surprising amount of torque!

Back