• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

New guy needs first big one

ShneaSIG

ShneaSIG

ArboristSite Operative
Honestly I think both of you are right. It’s just a matter of which saw would be handier for my situations.

The 193 would give me a good excuse to get the 261.

The 241 would bridge the gap of both and I probably would run a 241/461 combo.
I just noticed that you're in STL - we might be neighbors! Everyone's philosophy and needs are different, but I'm finding more and more value in having a small and light saw available. I suspect if you spring for that 193, it will become the saw you reach for the most. I just can't overstate how handy a small and lightweight saw is, especially for the kind of cutting we're into with our local flora.

mogulmasher

mogulmasher

ArboristSite Guru
Nice your gonna love it!

I'm sectioning these up this weekend for my buddy's mill with mine. The maple is almost 20190808_195557.jpg 20190808_195606.jpg 40" at the butt and one of the white pines is good size too.

NIP Group
buttercup

buttercup

Gone fishing
I found a 441 in the used columns the other day (within my country), it was used and had a price tag that if I stood on my toes and begged for mercy I would still be far off.