New in the box 044 046 066 660 and others

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohiopride

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Found a small amish shop near me that has many new in the box older stihl models wanting to buy a new saw any particularly good models to look out for

044 660 for a 70/90 plan start and then Buy all you can if a good price and sell here/ebay or at least share once you have yours

I would make it well worth your while if you have access to new in box 044 046 064 and 066.
I would even pay a finders fee if that makes it easier for you :)
ask around, I drove about 12 hours each way to more than double a guys money on THE PRECIOUS
Dave

Amish country ohio amish are aloud to use any power tools and can use generates for corded tools the only churches that don't allow it are some of the very old school swartentrubers and prices are 700 for the new 460 and around 1000 for the 066

I would make it well worth your while if you have access to new in box 044 046 064 and 066.
I would even pay a finders fee if that makes it easier for you :)
ask around, I drove about 12 hours each way to more than double a guys money on THE PRECIOUS
Dave

Ok I'll head back down to the store on Monday and give u an update but from the sounds of it maybe I should be hanging on to these saws lol but I will let u know what all he still has available

Un real!! This thread is useless without pics
E8w2n8U.jpg

Back