OIL Dilemma!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been using stihl ultra and it gives me a headache but I can manage to continue to cut! The walmart brand smells like a cake my maw maw used to bake and I am flooded with memories and can't get nothing done for tearing up and stopping to reminisce . What is a feller to do?
Stihl and husky both gave me headaches
Switched to red armor
About 5 year's ago
No problems.

In this day & age, you can't have your cake and eat it too. :nofunny:

Speaking of memories, your avatar reminds me of Saturday nights long ago (before girls) watching Matt, Chester, Miss Kitty and Doc. Just before that came on it was Richard Boone as the Shakespeare quoting philosopher/mercenary, Paladin.

Speaking of memories, your avatar reminds me of Saturday nights long ago (before girls) watching Matt, Chester, Miss Kitty and Doc. Just before that came on it was Richard Boone as the Shakespeare quoting philosopher/mercenary, Paladin.

Gunsmoke has always been a favorite of mine. I like to try and identify bit part actors who appeared on the show before they made a big name for themselves.

The Big Valley also had actors on it before they became well known. Rawhide was a good show for that too.

Just today, Dennis Hopper (Easy Rider movie fame) was on The Big Valley. I don't think I've ever seen him in any other movie or tv series.

OIL-IPCITY.jpg

Makes me think of Strawberry Short Cake...

Back